Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Caged Love!

This Shot I clicked from one of the petrol bunk near my home.
Petrol bunk ....Love birds...sounds unusual right??Well this is a very special petrol bunk I have ever seen in my life with caged lovebirds...parrots..Ducks.. swans... hens ...But when i took this shot this blue bird was swinging merrily lost in some world !

Caged love bird...Suffering...when i took this shot the thought that came in to my mind is one of the famous quote by Kahlil Gibran

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars". 

1 comment:

  1. We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by !!!! Keep Pouring your suggestions and yeah!! Much appreciate for good comments. :)

Google Ads