Friday, May 3, 2013

A thankful old man ~ Portrait photography







Thankful old man!!!
Took this shot when I was on my way  from Coimbatore to Munnar..My husband just got out from the car to get some eatables and I saw this sannyasi heading towards our car.He was wearing a saffron dhoti and kurta...with lot of rudraksh beads and yes!! a thick kumkum on his forehead was the highlight.I know he was begging  but for his age and the humbleness in his face ,I was pleased and wasted no time to give him some money.And immediately I just took my camera and clicked this shot.He was continuously thanking me and was giving the same gesture as you can see in  the picture .It really elated me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by !!!! Keep Pouring your suggestions and yeah!! Much appreciate for good comments. :)

Google Ads