Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beat the Summer !! A Photography on best thirst quenchers!!!

Its hot !!!yeah tooo hot here at coimbatore.I Know its the same every where.And once I go out in this scorchy sun I get so tired and haggard. And the only thing that hit my mind after a tiresome travel or if Iam darn thirsty are these divine  natural thirst quenchers.



Those tender coconuts or nariyal pani are the best to beat this summer and I got it clicked when I was on the way to Mysore near chamarajanagara.Loved the very look of those tender coconuts hung in that vintage cycle and I wasted no time to click it .





I Love orange juice especially during summer and I end up ordering it all the time wherevr I go and this beautifuly decked up orange juice was clicked at a hotel in Mumbai.

So have lotssssssss of natural thirst quenchers this summer.Stay fit .Stay healthy :)


Thank you for stopping by.Have a great day !

2 comments:

Many thanks for stopping by !!!! Keep Pouring your suggestions and yeah!! Much appreciate for good comments. :)

Google Ads