Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Distance mean so little when some one mean so much !!! :)

A Love card  :)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller


So true right!! I guess People who stay away from their loved ones always feel it.And here im gonna share a card which I made for my cousin at Qatar who wanted to express his beloved wife at mangalore that how much he cares and loves her.

After 3 hours of painstaking work ,I neatly packed this card in a bubble sheet envelope and was sent to Manglore via speed post.The lucky girl was totally unbeknownst about the whole thing and when I got a call from her she sounded so ecstatic upon recieving the card .The raptured delight in her voice said it all. :) :) :)

So folks do send your loved ones a love card who is away from you and make them feel "Distance mean so little when some one mean so much".

For card orders mail me : shruthiydas1@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by .Have a great day :)



4 comments:

  1. it was the best card and made me feel so loved tanku so much chitu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!Loved the flower on the girl's hair.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by !!!! Keep Pouring your suggestions and yeah!! Much appreciate for good comments. :)

Google Ads