Monday, April 8, 2013

Love is in the Air ..... :)

I made this customized  card for my friend as he wanted to give this to his beloved wife Dhanya on their first wedding anniversary ie; TODAY. I was quite exultant about the whole thing because this is my first international order for a card all the way from SINGAPORE !!!.It was carefully packed in bubble sheet cover and was sent through Indian speed post and got delivered in just four days all intact.Thank you Praveen for this order and hope she liked it :)
 Thank you for stopping by .Have a great day !! :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Suganthi !!! :) Im a big fan of ur intricate and meticulous work...you are one of my inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome card shruti !!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved this personalized gift idea

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by !!!! Keep Pouring your suggestions and yeah!! Much appreciate for good comments. :)

Google Ads